Once you start your subscription through iTunes, you will need to cancel before the end of the current period to avoid being charged for the new period of the subscription. Please note, we are not able to cancel a subscription on your behalf.
You can cancel through the iTunes account settings on your iPhone or iPad, or in desktop iTunes on a computer. Please see these instructions for cancelling through your mobile device Settings:
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings
- Scroll down and select "iTunes & App Store"
- On the screen that appears, tap your Apple ID listed at the top.
- In the pop-up modal that shows, tap "View Apple ID", and sign in if requested to do so.
- This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can scroll down to a "Subscriptions" option.
- Tap "Subscriptions" and select the subscription you want to cancel from the list of subscriptions.
- On the subscription screen, tap the "Cancel Subscription" button.
- If you do not see the "Cancel Subscription" button, this means it has already been cancelled. Once your subscription has been cancelled, you will no longer see a cancel button.
If you have any trouble with that, please see this support article from Apple for details on how to manage a subscription: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098